The conception of the TAC servo motors pursues the goal to integrate most of the components into the motor housing whilst being as flexible as possible.
TAC servo motors offer:
- power range from 46W to 3kW (4,5kW and 7kW in schedule)
- motor voltage depending on size 12-48VDC, 115/230VAC, 3x400VAC
- motor driver integrated into the motor housing
- an expansion module for communication with control cable or bus system can be selected according to the existing PLC and integrated into the motor housing. Expansion modules are available for I/O and all common bus systems.
- Nano PLC as expansion module for stand-alone solutions allowing a completely independent operation of the TAC motor. This Nano PLC can be integrated into higher-ranking control units as well.
- external or integrated brakes
- absolute value transmitter
- Bluetooth, IEEE802.154 or wireless expansion modules
- High speed multi-axis modules for faster communication