Properties• Ratios 1:1 / 1.25:1 /...
• Ratios 1:1 / 1.25:1 / 1.5:1 / 2:1 / 2.5:1 / 3:1 / 3.5:1 / 4:1 / 5:1.
• Modules 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4
• Materials: steel, stainless steel, plastic polyacetal (POM) and polyketone (refer to page V 019, injection moulded spur gears, for properties of polyketone)
• Straight geared and helical geared
• In standard version without heat treatment and smooth borehole
• We also offer reworking as keyways, boreholes for set screws, etc., or customized bevel gears completely manufactured according to your drawings
• Energy-efficient transmission of rotational motion at a 90° angle
• Reversible: Force and speed can be transmitted in both directions (reduced or increased ratios)
• Distribution of power flow by combining a driven bevel gear with 2 to 4 bevel gears at the output is possible
• Rotation selection of the output shaft, depending on the mounting position of the bevel gear at the output, either in same or opposite direction
• Low-loss torque transmission by rolling friction at efficiency level of about 90%
• Ratios of up to 5: 1 allow efficient torque increase
• Our steel bevel gears, with gearing quality 8f24, allow for high positioning accuracy and low backlash
• Helical geared bevel gears transmit higher torques than straight geared variants, since there are more teeth meshed simultaneously
This product is no longer in stock
• Angular gears
• 90° force transmission for operating units, motor connections, etc.
• Distribution of torque to multiple output shafts (e.g. for screw jack systems)