Properties: We deliver precision...
We deliver precision shafts with metric diameter made of steel, out of chrome plated steel or stainless steel. Usual sizes are mostly available from stock in length of 3000mm. Length up to max. 6000mm, inch sized diameters and hollow shafts are available on request. We cut our precision shafts to your desired length against additional cutting fee. The standard sawing cut is deburred manual. For combination with linear ball- or plain bearings the front sides of the precision shaft need to be chamfe-red to avoid damage to the bearing. Machining according to drawing is also possible. Precision shafts are manufactured in tolerance h6 or h7 with inductive hardened, ground and polished surface. The surface hardening depth for the different shaft types is shown in the tables on pages PW04 - PW07. Stress inside the material created by the hardening process impro-ves the fatigue resistance as well as the fatigue strength of the shaft under reverse bending. The core material remains soft and allows a good ma-chinability.
Combined with linear ball- or plain bearings and linear housing units precision shafts can be used as reasonably priced linear guide systems.
This product is no longer in stock
- reasonable priced
- various applications
- universal use
- continuous mounting by pin and blind hole
- very reasonable priced guide systems can be developed with linear ball- or plain bearings and linear components
- linear guide systems with ball- or plain bearings
- as guide shaft for roller guide systems (see chapter RO)
- for support and bearing of rotationg parts
- locking pins, guide pins, centering pins