Properties and function: Ball guide...
Properties and function:
Ball guide systems combine high torque absorption and stiffness from slide systems with the smooth movement and precision of roller guides. Ball guide systems are designed for fast movement with highest precisi-on. Ball guides need significant lower drive forces than slide systems. Four ball rows rolling on four tracks of a profile rail, will be deflected and return within the carrier. In our THR ball guide systems the ball tracks are loca-ted in an O-shape around the rail and are good imbedded in the rail profi-le. A higher torsion stiffness can be achieved on this way. Lubrication is mandatory for ball guide systems. The available system sizes as well as the position and the dimensions of the mounting bores ensure an interchan-geability with all common ball guide systems. Usually we supply systems with slight preload, frontal double lip seals and lubrication storage.
Beside the standard sizes 15 – 55 of the THR series we offer miniature guides from size 3 and flat designed ball guides on request.
This product is no longer in stock
- High speed up to max. 10m/sec
- High acceleration up to max. 500m/sec²
- High static and dynamic torques possible
- Same basic load ratings in all directions
- Continuous lubrication with into the carrier integrated lubrication pads, advantage for short stroke operation
- Lubrication possibility from all sides of the carrier
- Reinforced stainless steel end plates improve the stiffness in X-direction as well as the lifetime
- Standard high dust proof seal
- Option: low friction seals
- Option: ball chain for quiet run and improved life time (vmax. 3m/sec, amax 250mm/sec² )
- Rails and carriers with higher precision class
- Carriers with ball chain (see above)
- Low friction seals
- Bottom seals for carriers
- Carriers with higher preload or backlash
- Rails for mounting from bottom site (with thread holes)
- Plastic caps for covering the rail screws (free of charge, please indicate when ordering!)